We bring together various stakeholders from the soybean value chain: producers and producer associations, processors, exporters, collectors, brokers, retail and wholesale chains, civil society organizations, input and service providers, government and private-sector entities, academic organizations, and research institutions.
What does it mean to be a member of ViSeC?
- Support the mission, vision, principles, and overall work of ViSeC
- Commit to supporting the work of the working committees including the provision of experience and knowledge in a collaborative way
- Provide active leadership to ViSeC in the industry related area that as a member you represent
- Communicate the decisions agreed by ViSeC to the represented organization
- Become part of a group of sectoral actors that seek to work together to promote a soybean value chain that is socially and environmentally responsible and economically viable